GAJANAN – GREEN Sona Masoori
Weight/Volume/ Pack Size: 25 kg, Veg/Nonveg: Veg
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Country of Origin: India.
Cooking / Water Ratio:
Pressure cooker 1:1.5, Electric Rice cooker 1:1.75
Cuisine: Indian, Tamil, Andhra, Karnataka and Gujarati
- Popularly known as Sona Masuri, Samba Masuri, BPT 5204, Kolam, Jeela karra masuri and Ponni rice.
- The finest grade of whole grain Gajanan’s GREEN Sona Masoori Rice comes from the sun kissed rice cradle of fertile lands, handpicked by the people with over six decades of experience in the field. Largely grown, in the Indian states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fine medium grain variety about 5.6 mm long
- It is processed in the stat-of-art FSSC-22000 certified Unit,
- The age of rice is less than a year old
- It is great in taste.
- It is the variety of rice for being consumed daily.